A chignon is a popular type of hairstyle. The word “chignon” comes from the French phrase “chignon du cou,” which means nape of the neck. Chignons are generally achieved by pinning the hair into a knot at the nape of the neck or at the back of the head, but there are many different variations of the style.
You can get the look in three steps:
Tie a low ponytail, either to the side or in the center.
Wind your ponytail in your hand to create a twisted effect.
Keeping your hair twisted, wrap it around a hairband then fix in place with grips.
* For a messy look, pull a few strands out to hang loose.
Or add three more steps. It's really the same thing as the three step, but with more words.
- Brush into a low ponytail.
- Secure it at the nape of your neck.
- Wrap the ponytail around the base
- Tie second elastic around the bun.
- Secure the sides with bobby pins, tucking them into the bun to conceal.
- Use your fingers and pull a few stands of hair out and lightly spray with hairspray.
|I'm all about the messy chignon.|
Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.