For the love of Polaroid






 The simplest ideas are often the coolest.

Example: A giant Polaroid for your wall, back-lit? I would say that qualifies wouldn't you?

Well,  Polaboy   takes the magic of a Polaroid and blows it up 10:1, with a wooden frame and LED back lighting.  LOVE.











  How about Polaroid scarfs by Philippe Roucou ? I'm in.




image via (LOVE)








There are always rumors that the real Polaroid  camera will make an appearance and be back in our lives forever. Until then.



http://designapplause.com/wp-content/xG58hlz9/2010/12/fuji3.png

image via




Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it
(Shake it Suga') shake it like a Polaroid Picture

OutKast

It's all in the wrist my friends.


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love the scarf with HOTEL! I so remember the polaroid camera! Ready made photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, where do you find this stuff? You are much, much cooler than I am!!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

“Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it” Thank you for your thoughts and comments!