nook

    • a sheltered and secluded place 
    • corner: an interior angle formed by two meeting walls


    *

      
    My nook is located in the library – a comfy velvet chair, a sweet pink lamp, lots of magazines, a radio, and pictures transform my little spot into a very restful  place.
    *
    A quote by Fran Lebowitz  sums it up for me.   "Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where, it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs". Well said.










    3 comments:

    1. What a great nook...and I love the orange chair. I think I might have to create one in my new place...

      ReplyDelete
    2. wjkdurhdugcxqoiyrfUXNTRWQE6TURNYXVFTQ WNYFHT jahfcsnycgf cknaygu asyu gfda vj jnj j

      ReplyDelete

    “Thought is the blossom; language the bud; action the fruit behind it” Thank you for your thoughts and comments!